2.0

I decided to finally spring for nice expensive sunglasses that would last.Bought the Smith Optics Aegis Arc for my job as an EMT from smith online.

You would expect that when you pay close to 100 dollars for quality sunglasses, that they could assemble them properly. After patiently waiting over a week, my sunglasses came defective. They installed two Right temple pieces.... The temple on left is the EXACT SAME piece as the right.

Meaning they managed to install it upside down and backwards. I don't even know how they could mess this up. Needless to say the frames are crooked and look ridiculous. They want me to pay more money to have them shipped back to be repaired or exchanged.

I am not even going to bother exchanging them. I'm returning them for a refund and never buying smith products again. That is just unacceptable when you spend that kind of money. Not to mention the time wasted without sunglasses.

Now I have to wait two weeks for a refund, pay more money to ship them back, and wait an additional week for new sunglasses I'm going to order.Smith optics you really dropped the ball.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Smith Optics and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smith Optics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Smith Optics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Smith Optics?

Comments