I bought the evolve series for the polarized lens. I own a kayak tour company and rely on quality sunglasses.

I had them for about a year and they started de lamenting after a few months. I went through their warranty program and was denied a warrenty because of a scratch on the left lens, even though both sides were delamenating. I called to discuss the issue and the warranty folks refused to budge. I paid $12 to ship the glasses and if I had known the warranty is denied if there is a scratch on the lens I would not have sent them.

So, there is no warranty on the glasses it is a big scam.

I think as a company they should be ashamed for basically faking a lifetime warranty. Garbage product and even worse company practice.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Smith Optics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smith Optics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport Equipment and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Smith Optics to other companies on our site.

Comments